Monday, September 23, 2013

Re: Late Weekly Report of Elder Shepard 9-23-13

From: "Jacob Shepard" <jacob.shepard@myldsmail.net>
To: "Mom and Dad"
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 10:10:32 AM 
Subject: Re: Late Weekly Report of Elder Shepard
Dear  Mom and Dad,
                                 This is the worst computer I´ve ever used. I´ve not been able to get on email for a while before, and unfortunetly, all the other comperters are in use. I´m really liking it here in Parnaiba. Everything is going pretty well, but it´s hard to find new people here. I´ve met a few other missionaries that have gone through hard times and one of the missionaries in my old district went home. He was more or less forced to serve because of his Family. I know that this work is true and that I am here because I choose to. I also know that we are blessed to have the book of mórmon in our lifes. When you have time, read the book of mórmon together and pray every day before you sleep . I know that doing these simple things, you will feel the blessings of the Restored Gospel in your lifes. We have a lot of people here that have to get married or divorced and that´s why we don´t have a lot of baptisms set up yet. Thank you for the súpport and your love. I hate Brazilian computers, or at least the ones they have in the internet café.
    I love you all,
                         Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment