Monday, September 9, 2013

9/9/13

Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 8:56:15 AM
Subject: Re: Late Weekly Report of Elder Shepard
Dear Dad, 
              People here in Barzil tend to jump to conclusions fast and like to have unchangible opinions. Some People here think I look like  Joseph Smith from the side, Asian or that I´m from São Paulo. But the church members are usually smarter and have a more open mind and heart. I try to tell people it´s the church that Jesus started. By the way, the charger arrived and charging the camera now. Thank you very much. You´re the best. I also heard that the U.S. has gone to war with Siria. On top of North Korea, things must be getting pretty interesting. I love you all. I´ll have pictures for you by next week of my companion, me, my area and the members.
   Love you both,
                        Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment