Monday, February 24, 2014

Re: Elder Shepard 2-24-14

Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 11:22:50 AM
Subject: Re: Elder Shepard

Dear Mom and Dad,
                             That´s my district. Elder Mesquita went home and now I´m with the other American in my ditrict, Elder Cloud. This transfer he only changed bedrooms. A lot of people do, but a lot of people get the bus at the same time. We are allowed to track but we live by the airport that doesn´t really have any apartment complexes. I don´t have the calling to work online, but some secratariesat the mission office do. A lot of people don´t have computer access at home.
   I have gotten sick a few times, but that was only because of not thinking about what I ate. It´s great to hear about Trey talking about the mission. Brazil is one of the harder ones, living wise, but a lot of other missions are well stocked and have awesome apartments. I hope that they are doing great. It´s been a while since I´ve seen them.
   The other sunday I gave a talk about missionary work. I talked about what we have to share why we should share it and how we are going to do this work. There was a member that did a talk that was spotr of thrown at other people to judge but I felt the spirit as I talked. I really felt the Spirit tesifying of my words. I´m very happy to serve here on the mission. Thank you for all that you´ve done for me.
Love,
       Shepard

No comments:

Post a Comment