Monday, November 25, 2013

Re: Some love from the worst sister ever 11-25-13

From: "Jacob Shepard" <jacob.shepard@myldsmail.net>
Date: Nov 25, 2013 7:30 AM
Subject: Re: Some love from the worst sister ever
To: "Martha Shepard"
Dearest Martha,
                       You are not the worst. I´m the worst. I should write more to everybody, and you have a Christmas card on the way. Also, I love you a lot to. I´m doing well, I´m happy, and safe. If you decide to serve a mission, your also a boss. Don´t worry about the age. We´re all children at heart. Eu tenho um futuro uncerto tambem. Estou ainda aprendendo Portugûes. Etendo quase tudo, mas um dia voi aprender mas sobre aquela lingua.
   At time I´m exhausted too. I am speaking Portugues almost perfectly though not fluently, but because of my slight american accent, some people put menatl blocks and don´t understand me. We walk at least hours everyday. If i let myself stop and think about college, work and dating, I probably could have an anerism. (bad spelling) But I know when the time comes, the Lord will help me out with everything.
The hardest thing: People don´t understand my humor and like to talk over or interrupt when I´m teaching
The best thing: When things finally turn out right and all the suffering is worth it and when I see God´s miracles in the mission
I really like Portuguese. i think it´s a lot more interesting then spanish. Martha, are you messing around on the internet? Because I´m recognizing all the memes. It´s hot here in Brazi during the Christmas season. They don´t have  thanksgiving here. We eat rice and beans everyday. A lot of people here sleep in hammocks since it´s hot. I love the book of mormon. And I love you too. *Tarzan yell*
Beijos de seu Irmão

No comments:

Post a Comment