Monday, November 25, 2013

11-25-13

Dear Mom,
                transfers are crazy and I´m going to respond really fast, but please bear with me. I´ve met the president 4 times in the mission field, not including the first week I entered Brazil. We have district meeting weekly and zonemeeting monthly. The missionaries just stay in their areas.We eat with the members 6 days a week. Now I´m just with my companion. It´s cool that the mission pres passed by. One interesting thing is that if we do what joseph did, go to church, read the scriptures and pray, we can receive a testimony and personal revelations.
   The shift key here is not working well. That´s great that Christopher is doing well. I know that family will be blessed immensly.
I was also thinking about that song. I´ll be home for chritmas in my dreams this time, but next one I´ll make it just in time.
 
I love you so much and thank you for your examples.
Love Elder Shepard.

No comments:

Post a Comment