Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Birthday Boy Song. 6-4-14

Dear James,
                    Para bens pra você,  nesta data querida 
                    Muitos bencãos e felicidade
                     Para bens pra você
I don´tremember the rest butyoucan hear a better version on youtube about brazilian birthday songs. Also,you can´t hear me singing through this email.....
Anywho, You are a giant and My district loves your pictures Ihave. 
                                                   Much love Big guy,
                                                                              Elder Shepard
Dear Hannah,
                    You are the Woman! How are you? Your baby bumpmodel dance was funny on skype. It´s hot here in Brazil and only will get hotter. Sorry I´m writing a short letter, but I got to go. Tell about all the things!
Love, 
       Jacob 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment