Monday, May 20, 2013

5-20-13

Hey Hannah, James is huge and I´m here Brazil, and.......it´s a thrill?
Anywho, Thanks for getting on Skype. It´s funny how everyone was on Skype at different times. I´m sending out weekly thingies now so you get to hear more about my week, so if you have questions, ask away. I do have a question for you guys though. I was wondering if you could find the album of the Movie UP and a cd called Night Tracks, which is a piano thing. I was thinkg about music and those were two I knew were mission ....worthy. *shrug* If you could find them online and tell mom and  dad to send them that would be great. Or whoever wants to, If you guys can that woud be awesome. If not, I´m sustained by the work and the Spirit. Missionary Power, Hoooooeeee! As in old english tally ho. I love you guys and being on a mission is the best choice I could have made at this time. I hope your family is doing great.
Love, your Brother,
                          Elder Shepard


Also this the mailing address if any one forgets:
Elder Jacob Allen Shepard
Brasil Teresina Mission
Rua Tersando Paz, N* 2129
Salas 105-108, Centro
64001-380 Teresina- PI
Brasil
Thank you and good night


By the way the N* thing should be writtn like a zero on a degree of temp. And thank you. Your daaaaaaaaa Best! Also if you have the time there is a member called Maria Felix who takes a lot of pictures in Camocim. I can´t send many pictures now because my camera charger broke. If you send here an invite or look at here pictures. you can see some of the pictures of me here in Brazil. All of my love,
 Elder Shepard

No comments:

Post a Comment