Monday, June 10, 2013

Jacob's Email Response to Mom

Dear Mom,

It´s funny how Ohio seems farther away than home, even though it's about the same distance. It´s great that everyone out there is doing well.
 
Here in Camocim everything is going great. We found a man named Claudio who at first was not as interested, but after we sat down and showed him the Book of Mormon he was excited and wanted us to come back.
 
My companion and I have been working in the upper half of the city where not a lot of missionary work has been done. It seems like there are a lot of golden people. This next Tuesday though, I´m switching companions.
 
It´s unfortunate that my camera charger was left in the States and my battery ran out. However, if you want pictures, a church member named Maria Felix has a few pictures of me on Facebook.
 
I don´t have time this week to write more because we have to drop people off at the bus. I love you all and hope everything is going great.
 
Love Elder Shepard

 
Camocim, 6-10-13
(Elders J. Santos, Portela, Shepard, and Morris; Sister Felix)
 

Before eating a pepper, Camocim, 6-2-13
(Elders Shepard and J. Santos)
 
After eating a pepper, Camocim, 6-2-13
(Elders Shepard and J. Santos) 


Camocim, 6-2-13
(Elders J. Santos, Morris, Shepard, and Portela)

 


Camocim, 6-9-13
(Elders J. Santos, Morris, Shepard, and Portela; Sister Felix)
 
 
 
Camocim, 6-1-13 
 (Sister Felix; Elders Shepard and Morris)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment