Monday, August 19, 2013

8/19/13

Dear Mom,
             
   Sorry about the last pre sent letter. Thank you for all the help with the bank. I´ll pay you back all the you´ve spent on me after the mission. I know that I can´t pay back all the things you´ve both done for me, but hopefully this mission will help. How are things at home?
 
It´s getting close to the of this transfer, so I only have about 2 more weeks here in Camocim. We started teaching a guy that teaches selfdefence, but he doesn´t believe in Jesus and many other things, so we just talk to him on on p day, when he shows us a few things.
 
The president is really great. The Branch needs a lot of help but Í think they´ll get there. We´ve had a lot of work here and the members aren´t always together on everything, but us missionaries are doing our best.
 
We just baptized a man named Airton. He really enjoys every part of the gospel and is trying very hard to help the ward. 
 
elder Shepard  
 
O didn´t have much time ether, but I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment